RRL Wills have the health and safety of its staff and clients as a top priority and, as such, we continue to strictly observe the relevant Government advice and guidance. We continue to keep updated as guidance evolves and we remain flexible in our approach in order to adapt to changing guidelines.
As lockdown measures continue to change, we are committed to updating our guidance, policies and procedures:
Attending our offices
- Our default is that all client meetings should be held virtually. If however that you would like to meet face to face then we are happy to do so, but please be mindful that there are additional procedures in place to ensure everyone’s safety. You will be sent a copy of this guidance and requested to complete a consent form prior to any face to face meeting taking place.
- As from 8 August, Government guidance has changed and you are now required to wear a face covering when visiting our offices – full guidance is here
- If you do not want to wear a mask, we can meet virtually
- If you display any Covid-19 symptoms, or have come into contact with anyone with symptoms in the last 14 days and you have arranged a face to face meeting, please let us know and we can rearrange, or set up a virtual meeting.
Please be reassured that the health and safety of our staff and clients is our priority and we have introduced a number of measures that include:
- An enhanced cleaning regime in our offices including additional cleaning and regular deep cleans;
- Specific risk assessments have been carried out at both of our offices, procedures have been put in place and will be regularly reviewed;
- Strict 2m social distancing is being observed
- Introducing signage guiding staff and clients around the offices and guidance on hand hygiene
- Most staff are working from home and will continue to do so
If you require any further information or we can do anything to help, please do not hesitate to contact your usual RRL Wills team member by telephone or email.